Some services that are provided at the Health Centre are not covered by the NHS.
The following are services for which an appropriate charge will be made:
- Private Medical Certificates of all kinds
- Holiday Cancellation Certificates
- BUPA/PPA etc.
- Claim Forms
- Medical Examinations e.g. HGV/PCV Licences, Taxi drivers, Elderly drivers, Seat belt exemption certificates
- Sporting Activities e.g. Sub aqua
- Reports for Third Parties e.g. Employers, Insurance companies,
- Statement of facts e.g. Passport applications etc.
Please allow 10 working days for such forms to be completed.
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.